CSE300 Multimedia Systems: Student Work
Color Coordinate Conversion Test application
- Browse your hard drive for the image file you want to load. If you do not have an image file, please use this one lena
- Enter all of the information to load the RAW file
LOAD to load your image. Image sizes up to 512x512 have been tested, although 256x256 is recommended.
- With the image loaded, you can select between different transforms, color systems, sampling, quantization and bitstream generation. While most combinations will be valid, some are simply impossible. For example, it is not possible to use the JPEG quantizer on Wavelet transformed images at this time since the huffman coder runs out of memory trying to handle the leading LL coef.
- Results will be displayed in the window and the statistics will be updated as they are available.
- Report bugs to Barry E. Mapen
Last Modified: December 13, 1998
Barry E. Mapen